Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Bunch of Stuff I Didn't Blog About But Should Have

I haven't blogged in a while, but a lot has happened. So to catch up I decided to  post pictures and a little bit of detail about what's been going on. We'll start with Easter. A friend of mine threw an Easter egg hunt for all of our kids. Charlie didn't quite know what to make of it, but he loved playing with the Easter eggs after the hunt. And he LOVED eating the candy. I think the jelly beans were his favorite.


Then we went to Baby Animal Days, which I think I liked more than Charlie. He did love the pigs though. He wouldn't touch them, but he cried when I took him away from them. We circled back to see them again before we left, and he was so excited.


My favorite were the baby bears. I wanted to put Charlie in to play with them, but I think that would have been frowned upon.


Charlie also loved riding a horse. Really he just sat on a horse for a while. He didn't actually "ride" anywhere. But he liked it a lot. If he were older we totally would have signed him up for mutton busting.


This is Charlie needing a second haircut, and just being cute and funny.


Here's Charlie after I buzzed his hair. It was super short, and because its such a light color he looked kind of bald, but at least his hair was super easy to manage.


This is my dad and step mom and Charlie and me at Steve's commencement. His family was there too but I didn't get a picture of them. He's getting his Master's of Accounting. I'm so proud of him for working so hard so that we can have a good future. He still has summer classes, so he graduated without being done, but it was still nice to be able to celebrate his achievement.


Yay Steve! He's the one looking my way. My camera is not super awesome so this is the best I could do.


Well, that's pretty much it. I already posted the video of Charlie walking. It was really weird, one day he refused to even try to walk and the next all he wants to do is walk. Oh well, at least he figured it out. He tries to walk everywhere now. He is so happy with himself about it too. He still can't stand up without pulling himself up with something, but I'm sure that will come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment