Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Baby

Before today I never knew if Charlie was happy or not. He would always just sit and stare at the wall when he was awake. I really couldn't wait for him to become more responsive. Then *BAM* today we played for an hour! He stared up into my face and tried to copy what I was doing. No joke! I stuck out my tongue, so after a few seconds he stuck his out. I smiled, so he tried to smile. I made a kissy face, so he tried to pucker up too! I'm sure some of it was just a coincidence, but it made me so happy! I love playing with him and knowing that he is happy. It probably would have gone on longer than an hour, because why would I stop him from smiling at me? But then he pooped. He really hates being poopy, so playing wasn't fun any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment