Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sleeping... More Like Not Sleeping

Sometimes Charlie is so tired that he won't sleep! He just sits and cries, cute little sleepy cries, and he stares around the room. When he shuts his eyes he struggles to open them, and then he cries more. So maybe its mean of me, but when this happens I can't help but hold his eyes closed. If I wait for him to fall asleep I'm up for at least half an hour, but if I hold his eyes closed its 2 minutes tops. He just needs a little help I guess. Sometimes, if he won't let me hold his eyes closed, I put a blanket over the top part of his face. He just needs to not look around so much. Maybe he doesn't know that everything will still be there in the morning. Or maybe he does know that we are leaving these cinder block walls that he loves staring at so much. But really, he'll love our new apartment's walls too.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, you're my favorite mommy blogger. And Charlie is my favorite baby.

    ReplyDelete